Great class

Baby Seal Club

Active Fanatic
In my concealed carry class the instructor was lecturing us on how in all his years of law enforcement he had never had an accidental discharge because he was always careful. 15 minutes later he shot a hole in the ceiling while demonstrating something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
In my concealed carry class the instructor was lecturing us on how in all his years of law enforcement he had never had an accidental discharge because he was always careful. 15 minutes later he shot a hole in the ceiling while demonstrating something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWLJi2jA0jI

DD78

Well-Known Fanatic
LMFAO!!!!

I love the whole "make sure you rock your shoulders as you draw with your finger on the trigger" move. That's epic Delta Seal Ranger Operator **** right there :triniti:

ETA: don't forget the "I'm constipated and trying to squeeze a turd out mah butt" look.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Green Berets always grab the gun like a retarded asian tranny when drawing from OWB. Probably a tactical strategy.

MarkCh

Well-Known Fanatic
[SIZE=11pt]http://articles.latimes.com/1995-05-26/news/ls-6427_1_james-jarrett[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“He is a demolitions and guerrilla warfare expert who sees some FBI agents as arrogant prigs and believes the DEA is out of control. Jarrett is a Vietnam veteran, an NRA member and a combat shootist with a partial claw for a right hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Torn in a grenade accident, the hand was rebuilt with bone from a rib and tissue from his backside. Jarrett says he gave surgeons a pistol as a mold so his grip and trigger finger would be saved.”[/SIZE]

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
A crippled hand that can't let go of the trigger is probably worse than just the poor trigger discipline I thought he was using.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Like I said, he's gonna whip your asses when he gets here

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
MarkCh said:
http://articles.latimes.com/1995-05-26/news/ls-6427_1_james-jarrett

“He is a demolitions and guerrilla warfare expert who sees some FBI agents as arrogant prigs and believes the DEA is out of control. Jarrett is a Vietnam veteran, an NRA member and a combat shootist with a partial claw for a right hand.

“Torn in a grenade accident, the hand was rebuilt with bone from a rib and tissue from his backside. Jarrett says he gave surgeons a pistol as a mold so his grip and trigger finger would be saved.”
Even more reason not to use this guys disability in an add for firearms training where nobody knows the back story.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
“Torn in a grenade accident, the hand was rebuilt with bone from a rib and tissue from his backside. Jarrett says he gave surgeons a pistol as a mold so his grip and trigger finger would be saved.”[/quote]

That's almost gayer than the time I saw Feegee kiss a guy.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
MarkCh said:
[SIZE=11pt]“Torn in a grenade accident, the hand was rebuilt with bone from a rib and tissue from his backside. Jarrett says he gave surgeons a pistol as a mold so his grip and trigger finger would be saved.”[/SIZE]
Who among us hasn't?

Latest posts