Good morning

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Good morning everyone
I'm new to this forum but not the 1911. I currently own 12 of them and enjoy them all. I've been shooting these things for 50+ years. Now with my eyesight it's more like wasting ammo but it beats the heck out of going to work!
Welcome from Eastern NC. Happy to have you. You have a lot of experience with the genius of John Moses Browning. You'll like the great people here who also have a lot of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the conversation!

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome fellow 1911 fanatic, there's always room for one more. ;)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Good morning everyone
I'm new to this forum but not the 1911. I currently own 12 of them and enjoy them all. I've been shooting these things for 50+ years. Now with my eyesight it's more like wasting ammo but it beats the heck out of going to work!
Welcome from West Michigan happy to have you here. Yes you are right, I suffer from the same malady, but it totally beats the heck outa going to work!

TXPlt

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice....Hey Mr. Mike is that you?

Of course that's Mike.;)

LOL you see it's in B&W, so it's been awhile ago. ;)
FWIW, since we're talking about black and white and quick draw, the bad guy drawing against James Arness in the early Gunsmoke beginning scenes was Arvo Ojala — noted holster designer and hollywood firearms instructor. Who had taught Arness to draw and shoot for the series.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Good morning everyone
Maybe it would be a good time for a Red Dot like a Holosun 507 or similar. I did on a few of mine. Makes a big difference. But I still like the iron sights for practicality. MAGA!

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Good morning everyone
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts