030322.jpg
What's for breakfast today?
I would like Waffles w/Mrs Butterworth, sausage, hash browns and some OJ

Anyone else want to say Good Morning?

1646309129413.gif

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Still coffee time here, mountain standard, but yeah prolly 2 oe, sausage and toast.

Good morning to all, good to "see" you here at RMCs virtual coffee shop and diner. Have Blessed day

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Good morning everyone A big bowl of yeller Grits with Serrano's, one egg on top with a dash of Cholula Verde sauce.
Two pieces of Jalapeño SPAM & a glass of Red cherry juice. HOT? I was born & raised in the tropics so Hot peppers are my Coffee, & it's coold here .

Then I get to go dig holes again. o_O I tore my rotator cuff back Feb, 7.
They don't give pain pills out any longer so I got wore down from lack of sleep a bit.

Today I feel good, like getting out & digging holes. :D

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Good morning everyone A big bowl of yeller Grits with Serrano's, one egg on top with a dash of Cholula Verde sauce.
Two pieces of Jalapeño SPAM & a glass of Red cherry juice. HOT? I was born & raised in the tropics so Hot peppers are my Coffee, & it's coold here .

Then I get to go dig holes again. o_O I tore my rotator cuff back Feb, 7.
They don't give pain pills out any longer so I got wore down from lack of sleep a bit.

Today I feel good, like getting out & digging holes. :D
Stay safe sir, and have a great day!

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Good Morning from West Michigan. Just Black coffee here, hot and lots of it. Have a blessed day all.
Welcome to the virtual coffee shop. Good morning, hope you have a good day!
1646318134333.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Still coffee time here, mountain standard, but yeah prolly 2 oe, sausage and toast.

Good morning to all, good to "see" you here at RMCs virtual coffee shop and diner. Have Blessed day
1646318206610.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

This is everyone's virtual coffee shop/dinner whatever everyone what's to call it.

When my uncles took me to the coffee shop, when I was young, everyone there said Good Morning, it was considered common curiosity and a social event in the morning. That is all I am trying to get started. A Good Morning, Hello to all.

We are all over the country so we cannot have a real meeting place, like there was back then. So this is the best that can be done.
1646319014914.gif

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Well enjoyed my lesson yesterday. Played a lot in the sand traps.
Next time going to a real game.

Still did a shake today.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Well enjoyed my lesson yesterday. Played a lot in the sand traps.
Next time going to a real game.

Still did a shake today.
1646338258948.gif