Forks over knives

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok... Please do not flame me for this post.

http://www.forksoverknives.com/

This is not a Michael more type documentary. It is also not a vegan/vegaterian advocacy movie. In fact, Dr.Campbell does not like the idea of a vegetarian philosophy. It is a researched based documentary that has had independent peer review. Anyone that is concerned for his or her general health will want to see this movie. I had the opportunity to preview this movie and it will shock you. The research is well defined and the results are astounding.
Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a Vegan. "LG, Puts on flame retardant suit" :D This movie, details how a plant-based diet can change your life. It is not narrated by someone who is a reality show star. It is by the renowned scholar Dr. Collin T. Campbell.
It will be out May the 6th. If you desire to live longer, cure disease and other ailments, you will want to see this movie.

If you are mired in the dogma that a meat-based diet is healthy - don't waste your money on this movie. Besides, you may not live long enough to see it anyway. :mrgreen:

carsontech

Well-Known Fanatic
A vegan who likes guns!? Now I can die knowing I've seen everything :mrgreen:

Why flame someone for there beliefs or preferences? I wouldn't do so unless it hindered or oppressed mine.

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
carsontech said:
A vegan who likes guns!? Now I can die knowing I've seen everything :mrgreen:

Why flame someone for there beliefs or preferences? I wouldn't do so unless it hindered or oppressed mine.
I don't care to much for Obama either :lol:

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, Moochelle Obama can eat short ribs but the rest of the country must eat tofu and like it!!!

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry did not mean to hijack the thread, I just cannot imagine life without meat.
Atkins is the perfect diet for me.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm with you Frost. If we weren't meant to eat meat, then why does it taste so good???

Hey, did y'all know vegetarian is an old Indian word for "bad hunter"? LOL

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
We have teeth that are made for ripping and tearing meat and teeth for grinding seeds and grass. Guess the Lord wanted us to be omnivores. Thank goodness he gave us lips so we can drink from a bottle or cup with gusto and smile about the great steak we are munching on. :D

Latest posts