FOR THE GIRLS...

Clucky C

9mm
I tried earlier & it wouldn't load, but I just clicked on it again & it started just fine...hopefully it will keep working right.

Benj, it's a Sundance Film Festival Short Film....12 minutes is all there is.

I thought this thread was going to have one of my beefcake pictorials, "Gun Stud".

dennishoddy

I just got to watch the video. Thanks for posting this. Its a great example to show why the largest segment of people to take up hunting in the last few years are Women.
Women are getting into competitions in record numbers as well. Welcome is all I can say. :D

The Ponca City Range puts on a Women on Target Program every year. They get to shoot rimfire pistol, rimfire rifle, Center fire pistol, center fire rifle,(AR platform) and for the grand finale, a Barrette .50 cal sniper rifle.

Again, Thanks for posting this.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I think it's awesome that the girls are getting interested in our little sport, as much as I hate to admit my ex would outshoot me when we shot IPSC every now and again. I watched a girl (and she was cute) behind a 308 popping torso targets out to 800 yards, dialing in scope dope and calling wind hate to admit it but kinda hot! her hubby was a lucky guy.

It would be cool to see more girls shooting 3-gun and I bet they would be good! the only thing I feel is holding many back is the shotgun. I'm seeing more women showing up to the USPSA matches and all in all the last 10 years I've seen many more women in the field hunting or fishing.

A good friend of mine in Texas took his wife p-dog shooting and now she owns more rifles than he does LOL she bought her own Dillon press and the funniest thing shes a much better shot but I don't tell him that kinda hurts his ego a bit LMAO! Later,

Kirk

Latest posts