Finding matches

brandon4921

Fanatic
Still looking for 3 gun matches in the georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and the carolinas. What's a good way to find smaller club level matches?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
3 Gun Talk on Facebook. Enos forum. Local gun clubs. There are plenty of matches in those areas.

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
3 gun nation's website shows all the 3 gun nation clubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
brandon4921 said:
Still looking for 3 gun matches in the georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and the carolinas. What's a good way to find smaller club level matches?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Seek out local clubs and shooters and when you find them, let me know of the matches and I will add them to our community calendar.
Mitch Gibson said:
3 Gun Talk on Facebook. Enos forum. Local gun clubs. There are plenty of matches in those areas.
Facebook is the worse way to find matches and match announcements.

I guess Facebook will have to publicly come out against firearms before anyone believes me.....oh wait. ...

posted via Tapatalk

egaskins

Fanatic
I live in the Nashville Tennessee area. I have found matches for pretty much every weekend of the month within hour to a hour and 45 minutes away. Let me know if you are in this area.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
egaskins said:
I live in the Nashville Tennessee area. I have found matches for pretty much every weekend of the month within hour to a hour and 45 minutes away. Let me know if you are in this area.
Send me the list and I will add it to our match calendar

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts