Finally It's Here: Long awaited JP rifle

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
My new JP is finally in, go to pick it up tomorrow...woohooo!! Ordered it back in February, No more borrowing rifles, or shooting my 14incher

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It took me almost a year to get mine back in 2009-2010. It was like having a baby. My wife and I hurried out to the car with my hard case full of the essentials. We raced over to Cyrwus' house as fast as we could. We almost didn't make it as Mike sent a picture and we almost crashed looking at it. We finally made it to his shop and we held our new baby close all night.

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
Here she is.... JP15, thanks to Jesse's recomendation, and I love it, it's so much better than what i expected, now I have to make it through the next couple of days to shoot it, ordered it back in Feb.

JP1.jpg

JP.jpg

Jeremy Haynes

Well-Known Fanatic
Any chance of an update on this How does that baby shoot? I am damn close to ordering one of their uppers through the Ready Rifle program, if you order a pre configured setup they ship out in just a few days, sounds to me like a pretty cool deal.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
It took me almost a year to get mine back in 2009-2010. It was like having a baby. My wife and I hurried out to the car with my hard case full of the essentials. We raced over to Cyrwus' house as fast as we could. We almost didn't make it as Mike sent a picture and we almost crashed looking at it. We finally made it to his shop and we held our new baby close all night.

This is how I am with the Loki I just got in....Lead times are stout right now, but not near as long as some...I would love to check out some JP products eventually.

RedRaider271

Well-Known Fanatic
JP rifle is shooting like a dream...smooth, I have shot my best rifle stages ever with it over the last couple of months. Shot it at Best of the West, shot great from 250-500yrds. I am very satisfied with my rifle, recomend them to everyone. I miss my Larue, but for 3 gun this one is so much better

scalpelarms

Well-Known Fanatic
There you are, im salivating waiting for you to bring me that thing so it can go under the knife.. (ok in front of the airbrush) hehehe

Latest posts