Favor for 3-gunners

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Gentlemen,
As you know I have started a bit more clays shooting. I am still shooting 3-gun as well. One favor I have though, is if you are shooting Winchester AA's for practice or a match, would you mind grabbing some empty hulls for and saving themn for me? I am trying to get my stock up and I know I have left thousands of AA's on the ground. No worries if not, just though I would throw that out there in-case you think of it..

Thanks guys!

Mike

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike, I was at academy yesterday & these cost about $1 more per box than what I've been buying. I'm going to start buying these & save the empties for you.
Hope it helps, it's the least I can do in return for putting on some awesome monthly matches.

crazyfish

Fanatic
I'll check with my brother in law this weekend. He had a garbage sack full of hulls he was saving for me. I think they were a mixture of AA's and remington STS (which take the same wads). I haven't reloaded shotgun in years and don't have a need for them. If he still has them, I'll grab them for you.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
You guys rock. I havebeen reloading the federal game loads (you know the wal-mart value pack) and they load a couple time very well. Surprised me! :)

Thanks again guys. You can bet our April match will be shotgun heavy if I am out of hulls! :)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
How is this rejuvenated skeet interest going to affect your MD stays on the 3 gun matches? Let me know if it's time to start passing the torch or in your case the cigar.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike,
Can you (or anyone else) load a dozen or so dummy rnds for me?
Spent primer & no powder.

I'd like them for loading practice.
I don't want to use snap caps because I'd like to use some that are the approximate wt. & feel of the real thing.

jtischauser

Mike,

I don't want to use snap caps because I'd like to use some that are the approximate wt. & feel of the real thing.

If you want get get fast get 50. You will wear out a dozen fast!

jtischauser

Mike,

If you want get get fast get 50. You will wear out a dozen fast!

crazyfish

Fanatic
This is off subject, but I have about 100 that I made up for you Jesse. It's been forever ago. I was going to bering them to you at an H&H match and then I got sick and missed. Then I think you mitt have missed the next match or something. At any rate, I'm embarrassed to say that I totally forgot about them. Seeing this thread reminded me. I've still got them if you want them. I can just bring them to you this Sunday at H&H. If you don't want them, then I'll give them to Wall.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I will load up dummy rounds for anyone that wants them. Just let me know and I will bring them.

Jesse, thanks for the offer, but I plan to continue to shoot 3-gun as well, just not travelling for it. I love doing the matches, especially since we get help now! :) I do not see myself getting out of action shooting anytime soon..

Mike

Latest posts