Fastest reload

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
Tonight I was watching shooting stars on velocity, I was very disturbed by a comment that Tom knapp stated. He stated that he was the fastest loading son of a gun that there ever was. I would like him to say that in the presence of mr weak hand himself, Kurt Miller. I will give Tom props he is fast but I don't think he is fast enough.
Any thoughts?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I've seen Tom Knapp shoot in person. If he says he's the fastest somethingorother with a shotgun I'm inclined to believe it.

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Not sure of he can load faster than Kurt or not but....... The guy can shoot aspirin out of mid air with a .22... Just sayin

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I have shot with Tom before and let,s just say in a firetruck he is the fastest ever and leave it at that. What those guys do isn't remotely the same as what we do and we don,t even come up on their radar. Their fast isn't even a Good try in our world, and no I can't shoot asprins out of the air, but my personal best to shoot a plate at 10 yards, reload 8 rounds and shoot another plate is 5.12 seconds, from the beep, so if you thought Tom was loading faster than 8 rounds in around 4.58 seconds then he is the king.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
yea I just spent like 20 mins looking at toms knapp videos, the guy can shoot, granted. But jesses right, Ive never saw him shoot a clay, reload and shoot 4 more before they hit the ground, just saying...

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Kurt, I seen you load on youtube so I know that your that fast, to be fair had I not seen it I'm not too sure I would believe it.
How long did it take you to get that fast?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Hey Kurt, I seen you load on youtube so I know that your that fast, to be fair had I not seen it I'm not too sure I would believe it.
How long did it take you to get that fast?
Kurt can unload a shotgun pretty damn fast too ;)

aeropb

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I have shot with Tom before and let,s just say in a firetruck he is the fastest ever and leave it at that. What those guys do isn't remotely the same as what we do and we don,t even come up on their radar. Their fast isn't even a Good try in our world, and no I can't shoot asprins out of the air, but my personal best to shoot a plate at 10 yards, reload 8 rounds and shoot another plate is 5.12 seconds, from the beep, so if you thought Tom was loading faster than 8 rounds in around 4.58 seconds then he is the king.

what are you trying to say?

Latest posts