Extra Long Nordic Components Magazine Extension Tube

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Look what showed up in the box from Nordic with the Uppers...

4aef062c.jpg

The tube that is currently on the gun holds 12+1+1.

I need to use two followers and two springs but I think I can get 14-16 rounds in this thing. Add the round in the chamber and the ghost load and I can run 16-18 rounds in it. Ridiculous? Maybe...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
That's just too damn much. I'm running a 26" with a +7 tube and I think that's the longest I would want to go.
Good luck with it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Ha, they finally sent it. I thought it was just a myth like bigfoot (yeah, yeah, bigfoot's real, I know). That thing is crazy. You might need 2 clamps just to hold it as well, lol.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
My imagination compares that set up to shooting a muzzle loader, heavy on the front half.
But I would love to shoot it one time.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Curious how it will cycle.

Seeing as far that thing sticks out the pattern will be starting to spread by the time it passes the end of that thing - what a monster!

Work it into pickup lines. I have the longest tube out there and no one can deny it. My gawd did I have problems with my tube being to long and couldn't hardly get it in - into the soft case etc You fellas are better at this than I.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
So you asked me why I wanted to see if AI could do my SLP because I had everything I needed...and then you post this...a little pot calling the kettle black I think...that thing is rediculous...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Does this mag tube make my barrel look short? LOL!

I don't think Nordic Actually made the tube Mike. I forget the details. If I can make it run I am going to make mit either polished or hydro dipped with Nordic Components and Accurate Iron logos.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
hell it's nearly as long as the shotgun itself. I think when the tube is longer than the bbl as in OAL something is whacked ;) I guess folks wont be asking bbl length anymore but the shotguns OAL!

Latest posts