Essentials of Concealed Carry at Heartland, Feb 13th

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Essentials of Concealed Carry

So, you took your concealed carry class and your license is on the way. Or you've had it awhile but weren't sure about the next step. So now what? Which gun? Carried how? How do you make a draw from concealment? What's a 'Hackathorn Rip?" What's a "Thumb Hook" draw? What's the best way to actually hide your chosen gun? Comparison of shoulder, belt, pocket and off-body carry. What's best for you? What about a reload, is that important? How should you carry it?

This class answers all those questions and gives you the essential information you need to make sound decisions in your concealed carry plans.

Discover the proper way to clear your concealment garment, draw your gun, simple tactics and reloading from concealment. Extend your shooting skills by engaging multiple targets, identifying the biggest threat and how to properly engage them. You'll be more confident in your abilities after this fast paced 2 hour class.

Maximum students: 10 Rds required: 150 Handgun and one reloading device. $80

Call Heartland Outdoors at 340-7530 to sign up. Ask for Danna.

Instructor: David Elderton

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
David, this sounds like a great class. Gotta check my schedule to see if the date works for me.

thanks.

foghorn918

Dang, posted yesterday and already full, now I know I'm too slow on the draw. Any mention of doing this class again?

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Did you ask to talk to Danna?

I think you may have talked to a regular counter guy and he thought you were asking about the SDA class.

They're closed Monday, so call Tuesday and talk to DANNA, she does the class scheduling, etc.

Tell her it's the "David Elderton Essentials of Concealed Carry class, Feb 13th"

foghorn918

The wife reminded me we have a grandson's b'day party on the 13th, so David if you do another one, post it up so I can hopefully make the next one.

thanks

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Did you ask to talk to Danna?

I think you may have talked to a regular counter guy and he thought you were asking about the SDA class.

They're closed Monday, so call Tuesday and talk to DANNA, she does the class scheduling, etc.

Tell her it's the "David Elderton Essentials of Concealed Carry class, Feb 13th"

Yeah it was a counter guy I talked to. I will call tomorrow morning and talk to Danna. Im looking foward to this class

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Danna has been out sick the last couple days, so try calling her Tuesday.

OR

Email or PM me to reserve a spot.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Class runs from 5 pm to 8 pm.

It's starting to get filled, so don't wait! Call Danna at Heartland to reserve your spot.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED/RESCHEDULED DUE TO SCHEDULING CONFLICT.

I'll start another thread when I can secure another date with Heartland.

Latest posts