Entry level rifle

HOLY DIVER

Well-Known Fanatic
entry level center fire:my vote is a good lever gun 33-30,44mag,etc.stop and ask yourself how many deer are taken each year with a 30-30.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
http://www.armslist.com/posts/460480

(Greenville) Rossi Triple Barrel Combo - $250.00

I have a youth rossi triple play single shot combo. Its in great condition. I bought it for my son at christmas and its just something he hasnt got into yet. The barrels are as follows:

7mm-08 rifle with scope mount.
22lr rifle
20ga shotgun

It has been shot twice and that is it. comes with a gun case and its original box. its in great shape.

Gunfolks

Fanatic
HHB Guns said:
Hands DOWN NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS. Marlin XS7 Youth in 243, 308 or 7mm-08. Best/cheapest damn gun I ever bought. Stay away from the 770. I get bad reports all the time. The axis is ok but that Marlin is one of the best shooters I have and has dropped seven deer this past month in their tracks from 100-160 yards. It was the cheapest gun on the market and I was hesitant to buy it but I am truly in love. I recommend it to all my customers now. If you want to look at it just let me know.

Ive been eyeballing that XS7 in 308 for awhile. I dont know if I want the heavy version or not yet.

Latest posts