Electronic Hearing Protection?

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
What are you guys using for electronic ear muffs? I would like to get a pair I can plug my Ipod into. Any ideas?

Thanks
:sign0135:

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
[quote author=Wall link=topic=298.msg2245#msg2245 date=1287017632]
not while shooting though, right?
[/quote]

I have the bullseye commands on my ipod for practicing timed and rapid fire strings for when Im shooting by myself.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Not sure about ear muffs, but I know the molds can be made to plug into a radio, probably an Ipod as well.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have a pari of Peltor 6S Tactical which work great for $60. Pelto 6S They do not have an ipod plug in though. Their high models do. I have been thinking about upgrading to a pari with the 3.5 mm jack as well. I want to be able to play the 3 gun nation theme song or maybe eye of a tiger as I am tearing down a stage. LOL!

Glocktogo

Well-Known Fanatic
I have the Pro Ears Dimension II's with the input jack. They work very well when new, but I've not been happy with the durability of the electronics. Over time they get corroded from sweat would be my guess and they start hissing and crackling, which is very annoying. Makes me wonder if sealing the circuit boards in resin would help them hold up better?

I see a lot of top shooters wearing MSA Sordins. Has anyone tried them?

TroyF

TheBearcat
I have a pari of Peltor 6S Tactical which work great for $60. Pelto 6S They do not have an ipod plug in though. Their high models do. I have been thinking about upgrading to a pari with the 3.5 mm jack as well. I want to be able to play the 3 gun nation theme song or maybe eye of a tiger as I am tearing down a stage. LOL!

What you really mean is this, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho

Latest posts