Defcon Winter Dry Fire Training Series

Airic

I shoot.
CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Over the winter off-season months I will be conducting classes at Defcon Firearms and Training in Moore, OK. These class sessions will focus on your off-season dry fire training. We will work together on your current skills and develop a training plan for you to follow in your at home training.
I put a lot of work in over the years in dry fire to earn the classification of Grandmaster and perform better at matches. The one thing I wish I had while I was struggling through skill plateaus and breakthroughs was a experienced shooter to guide me. I want to be that guide for you.

Each class will be small, five people total. This allows me to spend more individual time with the students for skill improvement. The classes will be on-going, monthly meetings where we build on what we talked about before and what you have learned in your training. In between class, students will be provided a way to contact me about the training plan and any issues they are working through.
This truly is going to be a custom training experience. We will set goals and you will make progress towards achieving them.
Not a competition shooter? Want to focus more on your defensive shooting? Not a problem. I have been teaching privately in the defensive sector for 10 years.
Class 17-01 will start on Nov. 13th and 17-02 will start on Nov. 20th at Defcon Firearms and Training Center. For more information please visit the training calendar on Defcon's website: http://www.defcontrainingok.com/classes.html
To register for this or any other class please visit Defcon's class registration site: https://defconoutdoorsllc.com/

Airic

I shoot.
PCC shooters: Dont be shy. These classes will work for you also. There is not a lot out there on how to train for PCC in USPSA/IDPA. Come on out and we'll get you started.

Airic

I shoot.
I had a schedule change and we had to move these classes to new dates. Class 17-01 will be on Friday, Nov. 17th at 6pm, Class 17-02 will be on Friday Dec. 1st at 6pm.

Latest posts