Decided to PCC

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
So finally got on board the PCC train and ordered up everything needed.

QC10 GSF lower/side charging upper
Taccom bolt/2 stage buffer/ULW ramped barrel
Hiperfire 24ecl

The only thing I'm hung up on is a sight. Will either be going with the Spitfire AR I already have or ordering a Razor red dot. Suggestions?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Joe Frechette said:
So finally got on board the PCC train and ordered up everything needed.

QC10 GSF lower/side charging upper
Taccom bolt/2 stage buffer/ULW ramped barrel
Hiperfire 24ecl

The only thing I'm hung up on is a sight. Will either be going with the Spitfire AR I already have or ordering a Razor red dot. Suggestions?
Between the 2......Razor Red Dot

Tube sights aren't as fast as open type reflex sights & your field of view it severely narrowed comparatively. With the close proximity of targets in uspsa or 3gun your targets arrays will be at a pretty wide angle & you'll need to be able to see them to transition to them quickly.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
You could use a cmore railway. They're also a good choice for PCC and cheaper than the Razor. The other plus is that the dot module is swappable so if you want to change MOA, you won't need a whole new optic.

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Also with the Spitfire AR, I didn't like having eye relief versus an open reflex style dot. My PCC has a Vortex Venom on it.

JoeF

Well-Known Fanatic
Well ended up with a Hiperfire 24c from Optics planet for $160. The Razors were sold out so got a Venom for $180 instead, still not too bad I guess.

Latest posts