CZ 457

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
At RSO duty yesterday I got to shoot 2 CZ .22 rimfires, it just keeps getting better the more CZs I shoot.
Both guns were 1 holers at 50 yards, great triggers & Vortex scopes so much fun to shoot.

Why don't I have one yet? Do you have one? How do you like it?

Description

For those who love a long sight radius, the Jaguar pairs our crisp iron sights with a 28.6″ barrel!
The rear tangent sight is easily adjusted for distances from 25 to 200 meters, and the muzzle is threaded 1/2×28 for a suppressor. With a beechwood stock ideal for open sights, it has grip stippling that follows with the Jaguar motif.
If we were to pick one thing that our previous rimfire platforms were lacking, it was an American-style push-to-fire safety — something Hunter's Education instructors and 4-H shooting coaches have begged us to incorporate for years. Though that was the most obvious change, we also took the opportunity to tweak a load of small things at the same time. In addition to the receiver-mounted, push-to-fire safety, we chopped almost an inch of length from the action and slab-sided it to reduce its footprint and weight.
The stamped bottom metal of the 455 is gone, swapped for a classy two-piece interlocking system. To make scope fitment easier, we ditched the 90° bolt rotation in favor of 60°, allowing for larger ocular bell diameters with lower ring heights. To top it all off, the 457 now features a trigger adjustable for weight, creep and over-travel.
With the exact same swappable barrel system as the 455 and the same reliable polymer magazine system, the 457 is without a doubt the best rimfire platform we've ever fielded

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I've looked often at including a CZ 22 rimfire to my gunsafe. I have no idea why I haven't done so. The 2 I've shot are accurate, good handling, and very nice looking rifles. I now need to own one!! And .22LR is a blast to shoot.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
+1 on CZ 22lr. They have a pedigree, I just never go past the Ruger 10/22's (3 of em) for 22lr, but CZ is on bucket list as well as a CZ Rami 9mm (love them all metal frames).

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Every time I see or shoot a CZ no matter the chambering, eg. .22 Hornet, .22 LR or the 17s I love em.
What the ell am I waiting for?

Where can where can we order them today? And the price. Is it normal $ or jacked up today?

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
Every time I see or shoot a CZ no matter the chambering, eg. .22 Hornet, .22 LR or the 17s I love em.
What the ell am I waiting for?

Where can where can we order them today? And the price. Is it normal $ or jacked up today?
I searched gundeals.com for the 24" Varmint wi Oryx Chassis. I found one and only one. It was about $100 less than retail price, but it was from a dealer I never heard of before. I'm careful with online dealers to only go with well known reputable places.

Latest posts