custom 1911 iwb holster

jjwestbrook

Well-Known Fanatic
This holster is as close to new as it gets. it is made by D.M. Bullard

http://www.dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

scroll down to the "texas conceal carry holster"

It is a Left handed holster I ordered it with the intention of wearing it small of the back , right handed draw. I only wore it once for about 2 hrs. It wasnt nearly as comfortable as i had hoped. I want to order another in right hand to wear as a strong side IWB.

email or pm me for actual pics. it was made for a 5" 1911 but fits a 4" and 3.5" equally well.

I paid $74.95 plus shipping I am asking $68 shipped. This is a fine piece of leather. there is a 3-4 week wait to get a holster from here.

jjwestbrook

Well-Known Fanatic
it is a nice holster , i wish it was right handed

001-8.jpg

002-11.jpg

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm ambidextrous...so it's a little strange for me to try and figure out which will be more comfortable for me.

I'll probably go with right hand holsters due to the fact that the gun I own currently is right hand mag release.

jjwestbrook

Well-Known Fanatic
that holster is actually a left hand iwb , i bought it for rh small of the back carry . but it wasnt as comfortable as i had hoped.

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
Ah, sorry to hear it didn't work out very well. Being a bigger guy I don't think I'll be doing any SoB carrying. Probably just the standard 3-4 o clock area.

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a Ruger PD89 that might fit it, but I'm a right hander myself.
I remember when I first started shooting, I tried to shoot both left and right handed, just to see if it would be any better.
I wound up ripping a huge chunk of skin off my thumb with the slide. Ouch!
I still have a blood stain on my range card at Shooters Express in Belmont.

:eek:

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
Ouch. I haven't had any slide bite yet thankfully, but I imagine it hurts like all get out. I'd be glad my gun has a drop safety... cause you better believe I'd probably drop it right quick with the sudden unexpected pain of slide bite.

Latest posts