C products magazines

rhino233

Fanatic
I bought some C products stainless steel/teflon coated magazines with anti-tilt followers. These magazines look great, nice black finish, and sound great. However, they are junk. Bought 10, tried out 4. 3 didn't feed last round and one ejected last round prematurely. This was repeated several times. Ended up selling all 10 and purchasing more P-mags. I've had no problems out of P-mags and Brownell's TAC.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Man...that is strange. I have at least 4 C-mags right now, and,If I remember right, we just bought about 30 more...Didn't we Frost...

I never had a problem with mine...

Steve

armedpig

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got a few steel mags for my retro build mainly for looks. My rangemags and bug out mags are all Pmags. You just can't beat em.

RampDog

Fanatic
That is strange. I have twenty C Products mags. The aren't the stanless, but they are teflon coated with the Magpul anti-tilt follower. I've not had a bit of trouble with any of them.

rhino233

Fanatic
Maybe mine was a bad batch, but I'm not going to try them again. I'll stick to the P-Mags and TACs. Congrats to those whose saved a few bucks and got a quality product.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
It's kool whatever works for you.
I like magpuls too, that's what I keep loaded and in my natives are restless grab bag.

rhino233

Fanatic
Left out important information regarding the stainless mags. Because the mags are made of steel, they are able to use a thinner piece of metal. Read this in article - did not measure myself. Maybe they just didn't have the dies set up right for the thinner guage.

Latest posts