C-More Railway vs. Vortex Venom

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like it will be awhile... Optics Planet said it was in stock then when I get my confirmation... 14-23 days. WTF???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
Looks like it will be awhile... Optics Planet said it was in stock then when I get my confirmation... 14-23 days. WTF???

Their inventory isn't real time. They are likely waiting on shipment from Vortex.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Their inventory isn't real time. They are likely waiting on shipment from Vortex.
They should take lessons from MakeReadyProShop.com!

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
You see if the item is on ebay? You can contact the seller and verify hands on in stock quantity before your purchase. Was getting fed up with items not being in stock and long waiting/ship times

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
AKjosh12 said:
You see if the item is on ebay? You can contact the seller and verify hands on in stock quantity before your purchase. Was getting fed up with items not being in stock and long waiting/ship times
screw ebay, support the gun loving companies that actually care about the 2nd ammendment

AKjosh12

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure how you're not supporting the firearms industry by going through ebay? The shops I have purchased from are local gun shops around the US that have purchased from the companies we support/like.

Not sure about where you guys live, but it's pretty slim pickens in Alaska for the gear i'm looking at. Either way, appreciate all the info you guys are posting. Really helping me learn about the sport.

I have been looking at these c more sights and they seem awesome, but how were you guys with irons before hand? Just want to see how you do switching between the two?

Pistol is definitely my worst platform. Thanks in arvance for your replies.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Buy what your looking for by buying it direct, rather than giving those gun hating turds at Ebay any commission.
If it's on Ebay, you can find it somewhere else, preferably a gun shop.

PeteMcGuire1881

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
And maybe THIS is the problem...OpticsPlanet is waiting for a C-More shipment from Vortex. I'm NEVER going to get this optic!!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
PeteMcGuire1881 said:
And maybe THIS is the problem...OpticsPlanet is waiting for a C-More shipment from Vortex. I'm NEVER going to get this optic!!!

Yeah, Jesse can't keep this **** straight

jtischauser

PeteMcGuire1881 said:

Crap I thought you bought a vortex. Of course they don't have C-More Railway in stock. They haven't sold one in 5 years and this last 12 months they sold every one in the country because of the PCC craze. Nobody's been using c-mores on AR's but us competition dweebs. Just the look of the Cmore on a rifle will get you killed in the streets.

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
Are we doing 22/45 posts? I guess I should Rimfire open this weekend...

3RoQn9Il.jpg
Su3a0GBl.jpg

I love my 6MOA CMore on the Striplin mount. As the other (much more qualified shooters) have added; finding a dot in a micro optic is fairly straightforward on a rifle. I find it less so on a pistol that's pushed out at arm's length.

jtischauser

k4ylr said:
Are we doing 22/45 posts?

3RoQn9Il.jpg

I love my 6MOA more on the Striplin mount. As the other (much more qualified shooters) have added; finding a dot in a micro optic is fairly straightforward on a rifle. I find it less so on a pistol that's pushed out at arm's length.
Dude! You need to start a new thread on that beast's built sheet. I'm working on the 22/45 platform now and like that mount, A LOT!

k4ylr

Active Fanatic
Will do. I'll drag it around with me while I'm working my corporate grind in Guthrie in case you want to fondle it.

jtischauser

k4ylr said:
Will do. I'll drag it around with me while I'm working my corporate grind in Guthrie in case you want to fondle it.

I'd love for you to bring that up to Guthrie! We can go do some shooting. PM Coming.

Latest posts