Burris Tac-30 Zero?

pranavdc

Active Fanatic
Hello all,

This is pointed towards those using the Burris Tac-30 but any and all opinions are welcome! I am taking my ar to the range Tac-30 on leveled and ready to set my zero. I am curious as to what you are using for your point of reference for your zero on your retical and if you are using a 50yd 100yd or 200yd and why? The method to your madness would be appreciated so I can understand thru written work how you make "your" zero work for you! As an fyi I used car feeler gauges to lvl the bottom of the bell housing of the scope to lvl it to the flat of the mount that I am using. This way with in a close tolerance you should be very close to vertical and horizontal level/plumb as you work from close to far with the BDC. Thanks for input and your methodology!

Cheers!

Jason

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I would zero at whatever distance You want the second hash/dot down to work with. My swaro and burris' are zeroed so the first mark down is dead nuts on at 300. That way I am a couple inches high with the center dot at 100 & 200.

For me it's easier to hold over or under at 100 & 200 than it is to have to hold over at 300.

Latest posts