Brainwashed

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
I just watched a program I recorded called Brainwashed on the Discovery Channel. They started with 180 people who volunteered for a case study. Through several tests they finally narrowed it down to one person who was the most susceptible to hypnosis. After the last test they made him think he didn't pass but wanted him to come back the next day for an exit interview. During he interview the hypnotist came in to say goodbye and suddenly put him back under. He told him when he left the building a producer would speak to him with a trigger that would make him grab a backpack from a nearby motorcycle, walk over to a door where a bad guy would be exiting and shoot him then forget about it completely. He then woke him up and when he left he did exactly as he was told. They took him back inside and told him what he did. He asked if anything else could make him do something like that again and they said there was no way. My wife quit smoking after 30 years of smoking and several attempts to quit using all of the popular ways so I have to say I believed they made this guy do it. The psychologist who was a guest was amazed and felt a person could be brainwashed to kill. Very neat show.
They don't have to brainwash me, just tell me who, what when and where. :mrgreen:

Latest posts