Best Target Setup I've EVER Found

jeremywilson777

New Fanatic
Hey Shooters! I had to share this as I just started using The Last Stand target system and it is by far the best target system I've ever used so I wanted to give you a quick review! First off it's very affordable for what you get! It's portable...it fits in my car! I use to have to build elaborate targets and needed a truck or large SUV to get it to the range. It's adjustable so I can set it up on a side hill and practice wherever I want on any terrain. It doesn't fall over! I've hit it with many different calibers and it hasn't fallen over yet. The steel resets quickly. It's super easy to assemble...Took me 2 minutes and I was shooting. I just can't say enough and had to share this great new system...not to mention it's made right here in Idaho! Go get it!

www.laststands.com

Attachments

• laststandkit.jpg
    laststandkit.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 35

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
How much is cost?
Looks like the "system" including a 3/8" plate is $115 + $17 shipping.

Since I already have my plates,the bracket and hangers by themselves are a lot more interesting.

The stand brackets by themselves are $40 + shipping. The plate hangers are $20 + shipping for a pair.

Since I like shooting crap made out of rebar and this might be a little nicer than the cheap sawhorse and chains I use now.

I'll watch the site to see if they ever offer free shipping. (I'm really a cheap b******.)

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Shepherd hooks are $10 at Ace Hardware. Buy a plate and hang it. Case closed. I have six of them.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
And being the first and only post, it stands to reason that's what it is.

But it's made right here in Idaho.... only 18ish hours away.
Who wants to carpool for a group buy to save shipping costs?

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
...But it's made right here in Idaho.... only 18ish hours away.
Who wants to carpool for a group buy to save shipping costs?
If you carpool, you won't save any money on shipping, cause you will spend all your savings on Tacos and Beer...

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I am sold!! What did it for me was the subliminal message shot of the golden retriever puppies!!!

I love puppies!!!!

jeremywilson777

New Fanatic
Guys, I promise I'm not the owner nor a salesman! I'm newer to online shooting communities as a newer shooter. These are made right here in my hometown and I truly love this system. I've tried a lot of different target stand builds and this is the best one I've used. I'll be posting more and I get that it may be strange as my first post, but it's the first thing I have to contribute because I think shooters will really love this set up. Try it or don't I really don't care. Just trying to spread the word about a great product built locally.

jeremywilson777

New Fanatic
One thing I thought I'd add to my general review is that handle the joints with gloves, shards of the bullet jacket can embed into the joints...gashed myself already.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, stick around and be a contributing member. We can always use another perspective.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
My Sponsor MGM Targets uses these on their new long range Econo Target Systems. They are pretty sweet. I tried to make something similar out of pipe and pipe clamps and they sucked.

if you need anything from MGM Targets JTMGM10 saves you 10% on your first order.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
jeremywilson777 said:
Guys, I promise I'm not the owner nor a salesman! I'm newer to online shooting communities as a newer shooter. These are made right here in my hometown and I truly love this system. I've tried a lot of different target stand builds and this is the best one I've used. I'll be posting more and I get that it may be strange as my first post, but it's the first thing I have to contribute because I think shooters will really love this set up. Try it or don't I really don't care. Just trying to spread the word about a great product built locally.
Fair enough. Welcome aboard

Latest posts