Best Shotshell Caddy

jwschulte

New Fanatic
I am just starting to get into 3 Gun and I am trying to pick equipment for my belt setup. I would like to use a set of caddies for dual and quad loading. I am considering the Invictus Practical R12Q, the Taccom Sport Series 12S4, and the Carbon Arms SSL Backbone 12. Does anyone have any experience with these? The Taccom seems much cheaper than the other two, but they look similar beyond that. I would appreciate any feedback on these shotshell caddies, so I can try to get the right thing the first time.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
You will get 10 different opinions on these options. My recommendation would be to try someone's that you know and see what you like.

posted via Tapatalk

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
I have at least one of every brand you mentioned. That being said the invictus caddies are the ones that see the most use. About everyone has a bag full of caddies they don't use anymore. Ask around at a match, borrow a few and see what you like.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree caddies are a definite try before you buy piece of gear. I have a bog of extras I dont use anymore and loan them out at our club matches. That being said I now use invictus practical 2.8's and quite looking at caddies after I got those.

Chad King

Well-Known Fanatic
Honestly I think you'll find Invictus to be king around here beyond being one of our sponsors they have great customer service if you need replacement parts ect. Also they just have an all around awesome product I don't mind my taccom caddies but I just find the IP caddies to be way more modular especially the 12q.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts