Benelli problems?

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Tizzle, I wish you had. I find it hard to believe he would be that way if it is who I think it is, and if it is I want to appologize for each and every "fancy shirt guy" who ever does that. The shirt is for My sponsors it isn't for me to feel cool. I represent them and I try to be nice. I am not crapping on anyone especially new shooters, I try to always take the time to talk and help. I just got real tired of the inter-web and everyone who just wants to argue even after you answer their question. Way too many times people "ask" a question not for the info but to receive validation for what they have ALREADY done or decided. When the answer isn't what they want they then argue to support their decision even though it isn't what the person asked would do.

If you noticed I said P.M.s work. I might not answer fast, but answer I will, so if you have a question ask, just don't expect and answer on an open forum....tired of the arguing and bad advice others give just so they can sound "cool", or knowledgeable.

Kurts rules for the internet.
1. You got to know WHO is responding to your question, if you don't know that you don't know if the advice is any good.
2. Never take anything seriously nor read into anyones typing what YOU THINK they mean. You can't see their face and can't hear the inflection of what they say.
3. Never give reloading advice, nor loads. There are WAY to many variables and all it takes is one boom.
4. (and lastly) NEVER give up an oportunity to mess with your friends on the web....like Jesse!

Tizzle if it was KN3 I appologize for him, he usually isn't that way.

Kirk, your family man! so just call. I don't read e-mail much when I'm not at work, and my text messages don't make any noise when they come in so I don't check them often either. We are going to have to reshoot that video cause I can't down load it nor can I send it. Tonight works.

Now y'all have gotten me to type more that I ever thought I would on this so I'm done.

J.t. Stapleton

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Mr Miller, I appreciate your response. I also understand where you're coming from and everyone gets tired of the "confirmation seekers." That's what has drawn me here to BS. Enos was a great forum a while back but I'm pretty sure it will be AR15.com before we know it. I'm sure I'll run in to you soon enough and I'll be sure to say hello. Hell, if I plan ahead, I'll even bring some non 3.2 beer with me.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a good chance I will have some kind of homemade refreshment on hand and I look forward to our meet. If that is you in your avitar Sempre Fi! If not thank them for their service!

Dan Sierpina

Fanatic
Kurt is one of the most helpful people you will ever meet. He, and his partner Trapr, do not give bad info. I need to have a couple more cold ones with both of them.

Latest posts