benelli m2

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
my smoking hot nurse wife finally let me drop the cash on a benelli m2 this weekend. ya she is still in sticker shock. this thing is amazing. now i just need to get a hold of the dude from make ready pro.
anyone ever heard of him?

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
i already mentioned it to her and she got pissed and said not for awhile. so i am forced to just put some aftermarket stuff on and wait till she gets happy again.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
If she likes you having 2 thumb nails, she'll be ok with you at least getting the lifter welded.... and maybe the load port opened while it's there, I mean you don't want to spend more than you have to on shipping it twice.

Dustbuster

Fanatic
So you can only get a match saver instead of a Nordic tube??? Better kiss her ass, a shotgun w out a tube is like using a break action to hunt hogs!!! Tell her tell her!!!!!!

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
cfire7818 said:
Got any pics? Of the wife of course! Muahahaha! Sorry. Couldn't resist
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
. Afaid not.. she is not very nice sometimes. That is why I have to wear long sleeve shirts and always use the excuse I got drunk and fell down the stairs again.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
Dustbuster said:
So you can only get a match saver instead of a Nordic tube??? Better kiss her ass, a shotgun w out a tube is like using a break action to hunt hogs!!! Tell her tell her!!!!!!
. Ya there is guy that owns make ready pro that better be keeping a secret.