Benelli extended tube?

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a SBE II that im going to try to run for 3gun. Its far from ideal but i will make it work. Its my goose hunting gun so it kinda has a long'ish barrel.

What extended tube do you guys recommend?
what size do i need to get?

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
26 or 28 cant remember for sure. gunna measure tonight.
Prolly be knocking **** over trying to swing it but oh well.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well with that long of a barrel you can run whatever tube you want. If you want it to kinda look tactical a long +7 or +8 tube would flush up with the end of the barrel nicely. You could run that tube/gun in tactical or open and just load according to your division. I have a friend with a 28" and a +8 tube and it actually looks better than you would think. He can run 12 rounds in the gun without a ghost load. The M1/M2/SBE/SBE2 tubes from Nordic Components are the only way to go. I think Accurate Iron stocks the +5 & +6 tubes and I'm sure he can order you a longer one if you want it.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
wow, I didn't know Mike stocked NC tubes, that's great.

I agree with what Jesse said, I'd get the long +7 or +8 tube. Load up 8+1 at start, then load that sucker full when needed during the stage run. This will keep you in tactical division. If you want to shoot open division, load that thing to the max from the get go.

Latest posts