Been shooting for a bit, but new to the site!

chef.hunter.elliott

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi my name is Hunter Elliott and i have been shooting uspsa, steel challenge, and a little idpa (just major matches). i want to start up 3-gun this year and shoot icore also in the open division. Ive never been on this site and started searching through it a couple days ago and love how its setup and everybody seems truly generous. I will take any tips and suggestions anybody has to offer here or out at the range. trust me youll know who i am im the loud mouth......anyway i was wondering how do i get in the group buys and things like that. i dont see prices on there and would just like some basic information on how it works. anyway thanks for your time, hope to hear some feedback.

Hunter

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
just wait for one to come up that you're interested in. We don't advertise most group buy prices at the mfg request. The prices are distributed via PM. When you see a Group buy you're interested in, just PM the buy coordinator for pricing. I don't think there are any group buys going on right now that are still available to take part in, but they come up quite often.

Welcome to the site, read up on some of the things that interest you, ask away.
Have fun here & on the range, see you there

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
you wont find a better group of guys than BS. just ask, youll get what you need

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
A bunch of us shoot at USSA or oil capital somewhat regularly.

Welcome to the party.

I just hit you back on a PM with the group buy stuff.

I look forward to meeting you at the next 3 gun at USSA. If u need any gear to get started ASAP let us know. We all have plenty if stuff you are welcome to use while getting your feet wet figuring out what u like.

Latest posts