Bathtub bladder on sale at Amazon

MCA

Well-Known Fanatic
That is pretty cool. What a great idea.

I will admit though that when I read the title I thought you had been hacked or spammed!

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess it does sound kind of strange.

I have a few of the 5 gallon bladders and we can make just one last for a while on an extended camping trip. If I had to hunker down at home, that 100 gallon bladder would be great. Sure wouldn't be able to transport that once it's full.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
dreamerofdreams said:
We've got one next to every bathtub!

You have MORE than one bathtub??? :shock:

Y'all must be rich folks, can I work for you? :mrgreen:

Not rich folks...just got a house with 2 full and one half bathroom.

People say my wife and I have money because we have nice stuff (like my guns, etc), and go on trips, but the truth is we don't have smart phones, basic 12 channel cable, etc. We just prioritize our spending.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
it goes inside the tub, if you wangt to bathe you have to have 2 tubs.

got a kick from this" never wait in line for bottled water again" :?

wonder if it would hold gasoline, with some kind of support around it, dirt? shtf of course. when DEHC wont be around.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
Tigerstripe said:
it goes inside the tub, if you wangt to bathe you have to have 2 tubs.

got a kick from this" never wait in line for bottled water again" :?

wonder if it would hold gasoline, with some kind of support around it, dirt? shtf of course. when DEHC wont be around.

I'm assuming if things are bad enough that you need to use this, you'll fill it in anticipation of said event. If things are to the point I'm drinking water from a bladder, I'm assuming if water is even coming from the tap, it's probably so bad I won't want to bathe with it and that you'll carefully ration water for bathing. Hell, I'd make use of a rainstorm in warm weather to bathe in (and I'd collect the rain water, too). You should also take care to really plug up drains in case sewage is dumped back into the lines. Happened in NJ during Sandy. Although I wonder if 2nd floor sinks/tubs would be safe?

Another concern of mine is this: Water weighs 8lbs to a gallon, so completely full, this bad boy will weigh 800lbs. I am assuming since my bathtubs are installed where they are on the 2nd level that the floors can support that amount of weight for an extended period. I'd hate to fill up that bladder just to see it go crashing through the downstairs ceiling. :idea:

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Raver, look to your left, thats me in the boat.

hey when my wife takes a bath the tub is FULL of, well her and water. they must be able to take it. floors that is.

Latest posts