Anyone have an extra Nordic Components barrel nut?

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent them an email, but wanted to see if anyone has one I can buy. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I swapped handguards on my NC-22 and want to use the stock one for another build. Unfortunately, I egged a hole in the nut and the hand guard won't thread on now....

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Brad, I just so happen to have exaclty what you're looking for. I put a CF handgaurd on my NC rifle and still have the original stuff. Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

NL7CO

Well-Known Fanatic
If that doesn't work, I put a JP on my NC-22 and have the original set up as well.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent them an email, but wanted to see if anyone has one I can buy. I'm sure this is a long shot, but I swapped handguards on my NC-22 and want to use the stock one for another build. Unfortunately, I egged a hole in the nut and the hand guard won't thread on now....

I'm pretty sure that the NC uses the YHM nut, so you might see if someone has one of those around too.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
NC called me back this morning and got one shipped out ASAP. The guy with NC said that they have only had this issue with slightly misaligned pins in wrenches, so I'm going to toss that wrench. I HATE GI wrenches for a reason and usually use my PRI, but I was trying to avoid taking the gas block and Titan off. I went ahead and order a Spike's wrench that is open-ended to compliment my PRI wrench, so hopefully this won't happen again. Thanks to everyone that offered to help!

Latest posts