Anyone going to the gun rights rally January 20, 2020 at Richmond, Virginia?

Plumbbob

New Fanatic
Basically most all firearms will be banned.
The Va. governor is threatening to fire any law enforcement officers who do not support this.
He is also threatening to bring in the National Guard to enforce his unconstitutional agenda!

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi, just joined the site and sad to see theres been no reply to your post, im currently living in va and me and the wife are retiring to myrtle beach area by end of 2020. Im physically unable to go to the lobby day, but know alot of folks going, Im goin to watch this site till then and try to get a feeling for gun rights and news in SC

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
We are a slower site - we are always looking for new ways to build up the membership - so thank you for joining.

I'm not going to be able to make the rally, but I have made a donation to the VA gun organizations.

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the welcome, so far the va house has approved 4 bills, red flag, 1 gun a month, broad background checks, registration for so called assault weapons. It still has to be approve by state senate unfortunately dems control both. Hoping their will be some gun owning dems that will vote nay

melloyello

Well-Known Fanatic
I thought the 1 gun a month was tested in the courts, went to appeals and struck down, unconstitutional.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled 2-1 that the city cannot ban gun owners from registering more than one pistol per month or require owners to re-register a gun every three years. The court also invalidated requirements that owners make a personal appearance to register a gun and pass a test about firearms laws.

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
Thats dated 2015 lol, lots happened since then, but its a proposed bill that still has to be voted on by dem controlled state senate

Latest posts