And you thought they had lost their minds before.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We all thought we had seen real TDS well we ain't seen nutin yet LMAO.

Trump Derangement Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a social mental illness that manifests itself in the refusal to accept the results of the 2016 elections. This ailment belongs to the category of political psychosis. Unlike most other mental disorders, TDS is a contagious disease that can cause epidemics and even pandemics.
This syndrome is caused by the new neuropathologic coronavirus Bacillus Anti-Trumpicus (2016-nCoV). The virus, entering the human brain, selectively eats only those neurons responsible for a coherent political worldview. Theoretically, the disease is incurable, although some countries have announced successful attempts to combat the epidemic and control the spread of infection.
One of the best known symptoms of TDS is the complete lack of logic in patients' behavior. For example, those afflicted with this disease claim that "President Trump is a lifelong dictator and fascist. Therefore, in the 2020 elections, we must choose a different, democratic president." For those who still do not see a logical contradiction in this phrase, we can say with confidence that your prognosis is unfavorable.
For those who see it, this expression serves as a kind of warning: "Beware — a sick person is before you. You should not argue with him. You should not discuss any serious problems with this individual; do not debate or argue with a schizophrenic. This person needs neuropsychiatric help, not fruitless discussions."
The coronavirus Bacillus Anti-Trumpicus belongs to a well studied class of pathogens known as the Hidden Dogma of Collectivism (
Occultatum Fascismo

dennishoddy

I'm thinking that's a joke. Either way, it would break the back of twatter users if he did get appointed to that position as he is a hunter and gun lover.
A Hunting and gun section would be nice!
That website in the OP's link has this popup when I linked to it.

Discover more from The Smattering.

The hottest news that ain't true, but totally could be.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm thinking that's a joke. Either way, it would break the back of twatter users if he did get appointed to that position as he is a hunter and gun lover.
A Hunting and gun section would be nice!
That website in the OP's link has this popup when I linked to it.

Discover more from The Smattering.

The hottest news that ain't true, but totally could be.
It's a satire site similar to the Babylon Bee. If that was true, the entertainment would last a long time.

Latest posts