American Guns

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't. It'll probably turn out just like S of G, Personally I'm so tired of reality shows. It seems like no one has any creativity lately That's the only thing on anymore.

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
I had it on and was listening to it a bit while doing something else until the main male person said he loved finding these great guns guys had been hoarding in their collections all their lives and plucking them out, I found that somewhat offensive and turned it off then.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I watched it last night. I was not impressed....

He flew in a copter to a big ranch with a lot of money... He bought 6 Winchesters for $20,000.00. The guy he bought them from was loaded with money...

The owner of the ranch had something I had never seen before...He had a stuffed Giraffe in his foyer....I have seen a lot of mounts, but, never a Giraffe....

I will only watch the show again if everything else goes off the air.

Steve

Stono

Fanatic
Now, if it would have been, "American Guns - brought to you by the Swedish String Bikini Team, and Budweiser."

Well, that would be a reality show worth watching. :cool:

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
Stono said:
Now, if it would have been, "American Guns - brought to you by the US Olympic Diving Team, and Jack D, Jim B or the Captain."

Well, that would be a reality show worth watching. :cool:

There ya go, fixed that right up for you :)

qwikshot

Well-Known Fanatic
So coreagraphed. Built in fake controversey. Does not show me they are master gun builders.
I'm not wasting my time.

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic
Sons of Guns took a reputable AK master-builder and made him look like an incompetent third world gun cobbler. Their product is outstanding and the show flooded them with build orders but their reputation and credibility took a substantial hit amongst many firearms enthusiasts.

Perhaps that is the goal of the gun people in this new show. Sell-out and get rich. Most people would compromise their integrity for a ton of cash. These people managed to do it.

Latest posts