Aimpoint P.R.O.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
I just got the new P.R.O. in the mail today. Since it just cam out in the past few days, I haven't seen a full review of this optic yet. Has anyone here used the P.R.O.? I have only seen the SHOT show videos of it, but it looked great for the price and I even got a pretty good discount on top of that. Anyways, I will post a range report this weekend or next week. Let me know what you think about this optic or if you have any questions.

Pliskin

Active Fanatic
Looks good, do you mind me asking what you gave for it? I'll be in the market for a red dot soon and this one looks like a good canidate. Let us know how you like it after you test it out for awhile.

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
The msrp is $440 and Aimpoint does make their dealers follow MAP pricing. There is a hybrid group-buy/coupon code on another site that brought the price down to $374 shipped, but it is only going to last a few weeks and they keep running out of them. Let me know and I will send you the code and website/product link.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
I have them same one coming in the mail now. It looks like a good optic for the money that is NVD capable.

Latest posts