Advanced Competition Class w/ Phil Strader - Oct 22-23

gmshtr

El Presidente
Hello everyone,

I'll be teaching an Advanced Competition Pistol course Oct 22-23 at the US Shooting Academy in Tulsa, OK. [size=12pt]There are only 3 slots left! [/size]

This will be a high intensity no frills class that will cover all of the more advanced topics of competitive shooting...some of these will include:

Day One
- Moving into positions (review)
- Explosive movement (bring your oxygen!)
- Moving up range (strong & weak side)
- Proper engagement of moving targets
- Mental Management (shoot-off pressure)
- Advanced shooting on the move
- Sight management under speed

Day Two
- We will shoot the USPSA Club match at USSA as a group. I will coach and critique each student and cover fundamental stage breakdown and navigation techniques. If there is time, and we have the energy, we will pick one stage from the match and work on it afterwards.

Minimum requirements for the class:
- "A" classification or higher in USPSA
- Master classification in IDPA's SSP, CDP, or ESP
- You must have taken a competition class with me in the past (at my discretion)

If you feel that you're ready for this kind of class, but don't meet the above recommendations, just contact me. However, the course will be high intensity and will not be slowed down.

Cost of the course is only [size=12pt]$275[/size] per person, but there will only be 8 students allowed in the class for better personal attention.

I know that everyone will have a great time, and I look forward to seeing you on the range!

The updated class roster can be seen here: http://www.straightersolutions.com/Straighter_Solutions,_LLC/10-22_Roster.html

Thanks!

that would be me; sorry, Phil.

I have too much of a workload to take the time off.
Ill bet youll get your class full by the end of the week.

Ill be kicking myself later...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Wow You guys missed a great class and the chance to keep me behind you in the standing at the match. See you in the winners circle :p