A place for "Them"

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It is an attack on morality and civilized behavior
It's an attack on God.
This sin is considered rebellion against God because it attributes to one's self the honor and glory that only God is due.

Love Is Love Pride GIF by Amam Studio
Memorial Day Honor GIF by Judge Jerry

A month for porking another guy, & a day for dying for your country. :oops:

That seems backwards to the way I was raised in the US Army.
The Men & women behind the wire where I slept were true blue OD wearing US Patriots.

It seems the Civilians have made up their minds as to the future direction our country will go.
No push back is a sign of acceptance, & the oppressors will just take more ground.
I feel like I no longer have a dog in this fight, it's a battle between the billionaires.

After God. What's most important to you?
Classic Film Christmas Movies GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
It's an attack on God.
This sin is considered rebellion against God because it attributes to one's self the honor and glory that only God is due.

Love Is Love Pride GIF by Amam Studio
Memorial Day Honor GIF by Judge Jerry

A month for porking another guy, & a day for dying for your country. :oops:

That seems backwards to the way I was raised in the US Army.
The Men & women behind the wire where I slept were true blue OD wearing US Patriots.

It seems the Civilians have made up their minds as to the future direction our country will go.
No push back is a sign of acceptance, & the oppressors will just take more ground.
I feel like I no longer have a dog in this fight, it's a battle between the billionaires.

After God. What's most important to you?
Classic Film Christmas Movies GIF by GIF Greeting Cards
Proverbs 16;18 The Scriptures translation Before destruction comes pride, and before a fall a haughty spirit. I like this translation, because it is supposed to be as close to the original Greek, and Hebrew as we'll get. God first Family next, but guns are extremely important to defend family and my beliefs.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
, but guns are extremely important to defend family and my beliefs.

And God brought forth a genius named JMB who made tools for American Patriots.

Latest posts