3rd Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest is on!

marcusr

Fanatic

Attachments

• 3rd Annual.pdf
    432.8 KB · Views: 121

marcusr

Fanatic
Looks like this year we will be adding Trophies for 1st place. They guys over at "Fall Trophies" will be doing european coyote mounts for us. See our facebook to see more info on "Fall Trophies" and to see what they will look like.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Looks like this year we will be adding Trophies for 1st place. They guys over at "Fall Trophies" will be doing european coyote mounts for us. See our facebook to see more info on "Fall Trophies" and to see what they will look like.

Are the mounts for every member of the winning team or just one for the whole team? That's a really cool idea either way.

marcusr

Fanatic
Each memeber will get a trophy. They will be mounted on a piece of old barn wood and have a brass plate with "1st place 3rd annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest". We are hoping they turn out well.

marcusr

Fanatic
I will be picking up and posting pictures of our door prizes over the next few weeks. You can always "like" us on facebook and see the prices as they come in.
The first one that I have to post is a Female pup from Windchime Hills Catahoulas. We will have a side pot for $5.00 and the person that shoots the biggest dog will win it. I have hunted with Jay and his dogs, which are top notch. You can pay for teh side pot during registration or mail it in with your entry fee. Just let us know what the money is for. The money that is collected will go back into the contest next year and help pay for the lie detector and trophies. You can visit Jay's web site at http://www.wchok.com. Thanks for looking and have a great day

marcusr

Fanatic
Picked up another door prize yesterday.

Little Joes Boots http://www.littlejoesboots.net/ has provided a Ghost Blind for a door prize. Visit Little Joes for a great selection of knives, boots, and western apparel. Visit our facebook page for pics.

Also i have pics of the Gun that we will be raffling off on our facebook page. Remember you do not have to participate to win and all proceeds go toward Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach.

marcusr

Fanatic
I have had a few questions of how many people are going to show for the contest. I have put a question on our facebook (North Canadian Coyotes) for people that are interested. If you are going to attend please look at our face book and put and answer.
With all that we have going on for this years contest. Food, about $3000.00 in door prizes, lots of give aways, and the chance to wind a gun, we should have a great turn out. Again please keep checking in on facebook to see what is going on and the differant things we will be giving away.

marcusr

Fanatic
Lerch Knives has dontated 2 custom knives for door prizes. These are very well made and nice knives. Take a look at his page Lerch Knives for more info and styles. It will be a suprise on which ones we have to give away.

marcusr

Fanatic
Just an update of how things are going.

The officail check in time will be February 18th at 7:43 pm. This is 1 1/2 hrs after offical sunset.
We are still adding door prizes. So keep looking at facebook if you would like. Added a guided fishing trip for two today into the mix from crosswinds guide service.

T-shirts for thoes who would like one will need to be ordered by February 5th. Feel free to call or email with your shirt sizes. I have thought about it and if you are for sure coming you can order by phone and pay when you show up for the night before meeting.

We now have over 30 teams that have called in and said they where coming. This should be a great turn out this year.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call at anytime. Thank you and have a wonderful time.

marcusr

Fanatic
Well boys and girls we are a week away from registration night. We have a few little thing to wrap up, but they will not keep us from opening the doors. We have several teams that have paid and at last count over 50 have called in and said they are coming. Looks to be a great turn out and fun day of hunting.
I have picked up a few more door prizes. Herring Metal Building has dontaed some cash and Brian Little Insurance Agency has give us some gift cards as well as McDaniel Hot Shot Service.
T shirts are ready, trophies will be ready this week, and the weather looks like its going to be a good day for hunting. If anyone has any questions feel free to call at anytime. Thanks to everyone and happy hunting.

Latest posts