3 Gun Pistol?

jcranfield

Well-Known Fanatic
So ive got my AR ready (or atleast the parts are on the way). So now i need a shotgun and a pistol. Ive pretty much decided on the Benelli M2 for the shotgun but im kinda stuck on the pistol.....
Any thoughts on a Glock 24?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
So ive got my AR ready (or atleast the parts are on the way). So now i need a shotgun and a pistol. Ive pretty much decided on the Benelli M2 for the shotgun but im kinda stuck on the pistol.....
Any thoughts on a Glock 24?

Here are my thoughts on the Glock 24 for 3 gun, BRILLIANT!

I shoot the 34 & 35. I bought a 24 to try but it cycled a little slower than the shorter guns and I didn't want to retrain my eyes so I sold it and stuck with what I was used to. If I could start all over I'd start with a 24.

csiedmond1

Well-Known Fanatic
Here are my thoughts on the Glock 24 for 3 gun, BRILLIANT!

I shoot the 34 & 35. I bought a 24 to try but it cycled a little slower than the shorter guns and I didn't want to retrain my eyes so I sold it and stuck with what I was used to. If I could start all over I'd start with a 24.
thats funny, I just googled glock 24 images and found your post Jesse selling a g24 in dec 2010... :)

jcranfield

Well-Known Fanatic
Case closed im gonna go pick up the Glock 24, I guess the best thing about it is, its BNIB. Now I just need a 17L and ill be set!

Latest posts