3 gun optic

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
It is split between eotech/red dot type and magnified. Dual scope puts you in open no matter what other guns you're running.

Chambers

actual GM
I've played with the Elcan DR. They are nice scopes with awesome glass, but you would be better served in this sport by a variable 1-4x, like the Trijicon TR24 or (for Elcan-money) the Swarovski Z6i. It is often beneficial to have magnification between 1-4x.

jcranfield

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone that runs the Trijicon have alot of trouble with it not having a BDC reticle? I never shot past 100 yards and trying to decide on which scope to purchase. I would think not having having it would suck when your on the clock, especially for a beginner.

Chris_Andersen

Certified
Does anyone that runs the Trijicon have alot of trouble with it not having a BDC reticle? I never shot past 100 yards and trying to decide on which scope to purchase. I would think not having having it would suck when your on the clock, especially for a beginner.

Zero it at 200 and go nuts. At 300 you are only usually holding at the top of whatever target you are shooting at. I have had very good success with mine. BDC's in my opinion in 3 gun only start to be beneficial when you get out to 5-600 yards.

Latest posts