3-gun Facebook groups

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
While I enjoy some of the posts there, most seem to be flooded with bad advice and the same questions. That is why I like it here. Search option that I never use and people I trust calling me a friggin idiot.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
While I enjoy some of the posts there, most seem to be flooded with bad advice and the same questions. That is why I like it here. Search option that I never use and people I trust calling me a friggin idiot.
You are wiser then most simply because you can log into this forum. The new kids in 3-gun seem to be on the Facebook and not on the forums. Sad, sad days ahead.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
dr poopgiggle said:
I keep seeing a bunch of tinfoil hat political posts that have nothing to do with 3-gun.
a377aa1edcb4bf04e82e7079b1e01b17.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

dennishoddy

dr poopgiggle said:
well then let's get you some pinstripes, wingtips, and a fedora

pimpinest gun dealer on the Internet
Cub scouts honor, ✌️️we saw a guy in Walmart with a fedora, trench coat and wing tips that could have stepped out of the Maltese Falcon. Mid 20's.

dennishoddy

dr poopgiggle said:
some people can pull it off, most cant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be honest, we just got back from Branson, and the guy may have been part of one of those shows over there.
No, we don't go to them. 6 great days of fly fishing Lake Tanneycomo. Ran out of whisky and had to go to Walmart for more.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Not being on facebook is like being a strange weirdo that lives in a cave outside the boundaries of civilization. Even though a lot of the groups are retarded, it's where all info about pretty much everything is these days.

I have an IPSC rifle group for anyone interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/147452385685167/
I'm the admin so so far it doesn't have any stupid people asking stupid questions....feel free to join.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Nah, I don't know him well enough, but there sure is a a few on facebook. But the amount of useful info makes it worthwhile.

Latest posts