1st IDPA classifier

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, I finally bit the bullet and joined IDPA today and shot two classifier stages, SSP and SSR. Wasn't a bad experience but I could have done a lot better. Dropped a magazine and had a jam on the 7 yard line, which screwed my time beauco and then didn't get clarification on a set of rules before I fired the stage causing me a procedural. First jam I have had with the Glock 34 and the other was my fault. Oh well, marksman until next time in SSP. Revolver worked put better though, with a sharpshooter rating there. Good time altogether. Wish more folks would support it and come shoot. Not so much run and gun, but still good practice anyway. Just thought I'd share.

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
It was at Indian Territiory Practical Shooters Club in Duke, OK. The club there hosted it, and they are sanctioned. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. There is a shoot this Saturday 10:00 am, if you can make it.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks,
Appreciate the information. I'll be making the Weak-side match at Heartland this month. Maybe next month if the weather is not to bad.

Latest posts