1911 R1 night sights?

daddy2twins2012

New Fanatic
I had a chat online with a Remington rep. He informed me that the ONLY night sights made by an aftermarket manufacturer are made by XS sights. And I can NOT use those types. I like my standard 3 dot sight.

Does ANYONE know of some aftermarket tritium sights other than XS? Thanks Remington for your proprietary cut bull crap!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Roger Watkins

Fanatic
I had a chat online with a Remington rep. He informed me that the ONLY night sights made by an aftermarket manufacturer are made by XS sights. And I can NOT use those types. I like my standard 3 dot sight.

Does ANYONE know of some aftermarket tritium sights other than XS? Thanks Remington for your proprietary cut bull crap!

Hope you have better luck with your Remington than I did. Bought one soon after they opened their plant in Huntsville because I live here. It was poor quality and would not feed hollow points. Gunsmith couldn't make it feed them either. I traded it in. I now just have three Dan Wesson's and one Springfield

daddy2twins2012

New Fanatic
Hope you have better luck with your Remington than I did. Bought one soon after they opened their plant in Huntsville because I live here. It was poor quality and would not feed hollow points. Gunsmith couldn't make it feed them either. I traded it in. I now just have three Dan Wesson's and one Springfield
Ut oh... I hope so too. Haven't even been to the range yet. Too busy. We shall see.