10% inflation Bull

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
It is pure BS. Prices have almost doubled on gas, construction supply's, especially groceries. Hell, a box of Quaker Instant Oatmeal was 2 for $5 before Butthead got in office. Now $5.29 each. This Marxist administration is pushing to the limit. How can't everyone see this. If it doesn't change in the next election, I fear the worst. And just my opinion, Trump is the only one that can change it. De Santis won't take on the swamp.

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It is pure BS. Prices have almost doubled on gas, construction supply's, especially groceries. Hell, a box of Quaker Instant Oatmeal was 2 for $5 before Butthead got in office. Now $5.29 each. This Marxist administration is pushing to the limit. How can't everyone see this. If it doesn't change in the next election, I fear the worst. And just my opinion, Trump is the only one that can change it. De Santis won't take on the swamp.
I wholeheartedly agree 110%. Butthead and the rest of this commie regime stand alone as the largest group of asswipes to ever occupy our government.

Let's hope we can get rid of them all before they get us killed.

Latest posts