Steel Challenge Website

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone know of any steel challenge matches in or around the Wichita area. I have a new shooter wanting to try it out.

Jared Lyden

Well-Known Fanatic
oklaccer said:
Does anyone know of any steel challenge matches in or around the Wichita area. I have a new shooter wanting to try it out.
Yeah you can go to Wellington, Kansas which is just South of Wichita, Kansas. Check out TriggerGuard.com. There is monthly shoots held at the range.

dennishoddy

Go Noles said:
Yeah you can go to Wellington, Kansas which is just South of Wichita, Kansas. Check out TriggerGuard.com. There is monthly shoots held at the range.

Your correct. He used to post matches on here. You guys that shoot there need to get him back on the site. It only brings in new shooters for the facility.

dennishoddy

Go Noles said:
I talk to that guy almost everyday since he is my Patrol Captain at the Sheriff's Office. He said he going to start posting on here again. But if you want you can check out his website at www.triggerguardonline.com
I'm on his email list. I don't know why I haven't been there yet. Something always pops up when he has matches.