Range time

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
M16MANIAC said:
It was a little crazy at the range today, packed :shock:

Clicker and fordnut were there.
Man I'll say. I only shot 2 of my guns! Thank your brother again for the use of his awesome 300 Blkout rig. Well you know that EOTech thingy sucks but everything else is awesome.

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
Going to the range on Sun...should be boggy head on may 22.

Anyone interested?

J

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
Click on the Precision One Ammunition banner when it comes up.
It will take you to the website.
Be sure to use the code [Palformember] for 10% off on ammo and $12.00 shipping.
If you go to the Greenville show, be sure to drop by P-1's booth and introduce youselves as forum members if you don't already know him.

Pops

:)

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Pops for everything. I will be at the next Charleston show as well as the columbia show the following week in june.

M16...Good hope to see you there. Early in morning @ 8.

J

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
What time tomorrow??? Me and a couple of other guys are coming....

I will bring the .44 Mag just for you to shoot...

Post up what time you want to go...

I will be there around 9:00. I am going to pick up another shooter..

Steve

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
Ford and M16,

That was a blast today. I will say that is one of the more fun times i have been. I appreciate the use of the 7.62 can M16. Also, fordnut, i wish i would have read the post before i went out there. I have some Hunting loads that i would love to put through that and those will be very powerful max loads. Thank your buddy again for me (Max right?) for the use of the .460...Holy !@#$%. ...that was a powerful handgun. Have him save his brass and i will look into reloading for him.

Great time today guys...I wish i could be there earlier than 6pm on sat shootinfest.

Jeff

M16MANIAC

Well-Known Fanatic
It was nice meeting you P-1. fordnut, maybe next time I 'll get to play with some of your pistols. Today I had to sight in 2 guns and was testing another one, so I was pretty busy most of the time we were there. I had a great time out there today, shot some tight groups with my Remington 700-SD 308.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Today was a good time...I finally go tto shoot my buddies' S&W 460...OMG...I fired 2 rounds and handed it back to him...
There was a couple out there with a small child. He had ear plugs and muffs. When my friend Tom fired his 460, the little kid started crying...

That thing is brutal...Not for me, and, I looked at a box of ammo. It was a 20 round box. Price: $60.00....Not me....

Jeff shot my .44 mag and liked it a lot...

Great day...

Steve

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
P-1 said:
Ford and M16,

That was a blast today. I will say that is one of the more fun times i have been. I appreciate the use of the 7.62 can M16. Also, fordnut, i wish i would have read the post before i went out there. I have some Hunting loads that i would love to put through that and those will be very powerful max loads. Thank your buddy again for me (Max right?) for the use of the .460...Holy !@#$%. ...that was a powerful handgun. Have him save his brass and i will look into reloading for him.

Great time today guys...I wish i could be there earlier than 6pm on sat shootinfest.

Jeff

So did you make up your mind on the 7.62 can? Sounds like you got to play with one. You got one ordered, might as well order another one. lol

P-1

Well-Known Fanatic
HHB,

Shooting one is not helping...that is a nice can.

J

Latest posts