pop up campers

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone seen those half size popup campers? They are not much larger than lawn mower trailer. I have been thinkin bout checkin dim out.

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
Sounds cool, I always wanted to check one out. If you get a chance to, see if you can get some pics. Never have seen one opened up before...
The wife and I are getting beyond primative camping in a tent. But still want to get out and enjoy the peace and quiet. I also want something I can pull behind my ford focus zx3. If I can find one on a lot I will take some pics.

We have also been interested in a teardrop camper. They seem kinda cool and compact also.

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
You mean like the motorcycle pop ups? Notice the sign in the lower right corner. :lol:

Motorcycle_popup_camper_trailer.jpg

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
Schultz said:
You mean like the motorcycle pop ups? Notice the sign in the lower right corner. :lol:

Motorcycle_popup_camper_trailer.jpg
Now that is cool! Even better! That is asmaller than the half popup I had seen.
Got any details on dat ting?

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
It was something i picked up searching for mini campers. That motorcycle pop up camper would probably be ideal behind your car.

Hamman

Well-Known Fanatic
I have always thought that camping out of a big RV was not realy camping. I like the pop ups, i had an Apache several years ago that we enjoyed. These mini Pop ups have got me interested again, just one step above a good tent. This is a good thread Schultz, the bumper dumper is not so good though as the smart asses I camp with would definetly drive off with me on it, word to the wise, if you use the bumper dumper i would advise that you have the keys in your pocket.

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
Hamman said:
the bumper dumper is not so good though as the smart asses I camp with would definetly drive off with me on it, word to the wise, if you use the bumper dumper i would advise that you have the keys in your pocket.

Good idea! :lol:

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
If you watch the show Top Gear, they did an arctic episode where they tried to drive to the north pole in a couple of trucks (with one guy going by dog), to see which was faster. They had one of those and they kept driving off with one guy on it.

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
I love top gear those guys are nuts. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlB1hc4x2Mc[/youtube]

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish I had their job. I get paid to talk about (and more importantly DRIVE) high-end supercars all over the world? Why didn't I get that memo?!

Latest posts