Just sayin' hello...

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the Forum...

Nice name...I love the .44's also...

We need to go make some noise at the range soon...

Steve

44lover

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I guess you can say I'm into the .44's. LOL. I heard about the Forum from a friend of mine, Dave29461. So I decided to check it out. So far, I've come across some real good info and advice from reading previous posts. By the sound of things, there are alot of good people here to. I look forward to conversing and meeting with ya'll.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Perhaps we should meet up at Boggy Head and bring our big bore revolvers.
I keep hoping I will come across someone with a 500 they will let take a couple of shots with.
I want one but am not going to buy one till I find out if I am man enough to shoot it.

44lover

Well-Known Fanatic
Frost,

Meetin up at BH sounds like the beginning of a plan. To be fair I should mention most of my 44's are smokepoles. I do have a 44-40 single action, and a couple of 44-40 levers. Only one 44spl. but believe it or not no Magnum yet. I am workin on it though.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I would love to go...Been a couple of weeks...

I will bring my .44 Mag. We all have found that this S&W of mine is sooooo cool with .44 Specials in it...

Steve

44lover

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey, sorry it took so long to get back to ya., Let me know when you wanna go. I got a buddy from NY State, that I want to get over there as part of my rifle range tour that I'm giving him. He's trippin out over the freedoms we have here that they don't have up there.