First Pistol

TangoGuy

Fanatic
Looking for a Glock, I'd consider other pistols in that price range including revolvers. Let me know!

nightstryke

Well-Known Fanatic
Looking for a Glock, I'd consider other pistols in that price range including revolvers. Let me know!
Honestly, If I were you I'd go to PalmettoStateArmory.com and buy a PSA Dagger when they're at least half the price of a Glock, but functions like one and uses the same magazines.

TangoGuy

Fanatic
Honestly, If I were you I'd go to PalmettoStateArmory.com and buy a PSA Dagger when they're at least half the price of a Glock, but functions like one and uses the same magazines.
I've only ever bought through private party and would like to keep it that way. But i do like how they look and have heard great things about them.

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
I've only ever bought through private party and would like to keep it that way. But i do like how they look and have heard great things about them.
the problem with used glocks is all the modifications that happens to them and you dont find out till you get it, they are like ARs, the legos of the gun world

Imaduckin

Well-Known Fanatic
Really? I thought they were all just about the same.
im talking about used ones, some get bubba'd, some get stippled which is usually an abomination, sights changed, mismatched barrels, trigger changes, some are just fine

Latest posts