Canon SX10IS and Nikon N70 body

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm looking for a digital SLR like a Nikon D3000, D3100, D3200, etc. so I can have manual focusing capabilities. I would like to trade these two cameras away. The first is my Canon SX10IS. I think I still have the box, to aid in shipping. It's in great shape, I think only a couple very minor scuffs. Class is clear. Includes a 2GB Eye-Fi SD card to load your pics automatically with a wi-fi connection. Eye-Fi card reader also. Details of the camera below.

Also will throw in a Nikon N70 SLRcamera body. I don't have any lenses for it but it does power up and I did get to test it with a lens when I bought it.

SX10IS Technical Details

10.0-megapixel resolution for high-quality printing and flexibility when editing

20x optical zoom, wide-angle lens and Optical Image Stabilizer; improved speed and quiet zooming

2.5-inch Vari-angle LCD; DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves Face Detection

MovieSnap mode lets you capture high-resolution still images while shooting a movie

Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards

Pics are web photo's but I can email or text actual pics later if needed.

CanonSX10IS_zps7ea0353b.jpg

eyefi_zps9a524fea.jpg

NikonN70_zpsd48ae41a.jpg

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
C_Carson said:
What would you consider in trade for the d70?

It's an N70, film body. I wish it was a D70.

My plan is to procure a decent, low-end digital SLR so I can use manual focus. The Canon above is a great full-auto camera but I can't do what I want in low light.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I was on my mobile earlier and missed that. Are you looking for old manual focus glass, perchance?

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
Naw, just trying to up my experience lever in digital. My sister-in-law is a Photoshop expert in the IT shop up at USC and she's going to help me learn it. My daughter bought me the Canon for Father's Day a couple years ago but I want to upgrade. I bought the Nikon from a friend a few years ago but never got around to eating lenses for it and finally decided Id really rather ext away from film.