Your Competition Handgun Training Program (class)

Mikeseeklander

Resident Pro
Hey everyone, I have had a 2 day competition class scheduled for Sept. 29-Oct 1 (we will shoot the match together). This format (that follows my book) has been very popular and covers a systematic approach to training versus just technique. Please visit my website for more information: www.shooting-performance.com or IM me here. Thanks

Mike

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike,

So it's all day on Thursday and Friday... then we shoot the Saturday USPSA match as a squad together on Saturday? Is that right?

Thanks,

Paul

Prdator

Keepers Concealment
Paul

I belive Thur is just that evening from 6-9 ish to cover some letcture points.

Hope we can get this class filled!!!!

Mikeseeklander

Resident Pro
Unless the range schedule has changed, yes we will train all day Thurs and Fri and then shoot together on Sat (Option A.). Option B, which I also do (but likely not in this case) is a class where the time spent at the match is instead spent on the first day evening (lecture).

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
I need competition pistol training.
The weather should be more friendly then.
Training and then shoot a match, can't beat that.
Count me in.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike are you going to be doing a class in tulsa anytime soon? Iv been wanting to take a class and have been waiting for a tulsa one.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i sent you a PM, but obviously i am still in since i sent you a check months ago.... i am assuming you got me down right??

jspeligene

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd like to attend...not sure about being able to make a full Thur and Fri. Can you post some more detail? Is it in OKC?

Mikeseeklander

Resident Pro
Hey everyone, for those who are truly interested in this class, please visit my site and register or email me. I am also teaching a similar course at USSA in OCT (13-15), and due to such close dates have probably split the students in the courses. An extremely light sign up will cause me to cancel one or the other.

Next week I will look at registration numbers and make a decision to move forward with both classes, or to roll them together. So please let me know if you are thinking about signing up so I can assess the student count.

Thanks

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
I am in for sure and have registered, i would really like to see this happen in OKC, since i have been trying to take this class since it got months ago!!

Mikeseeklander

Resident Pro
Hey guys....I hope we can fill both too.

@ Benjamin, I truly hope this class goes, but promise we can work something out if not. I will work something out with you personally if this class cancels, and I'll give you a special deal.

Like discussed, I will make the call next week and look forward to training with all of you soon!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Man, that's awesome Mike. That's what makes you a professional. :pDT_Armataz_01_37:

I'd love to add my name to the list & get 1 step closer to filling up the class, but scheduling conflicts won't allow it.

Mikeseeklander

Resident Pro
Shooters- This class will be cancelled. Those who are enrolled will be contacted via email for additional information. (a bit of one on one)

Thanks for the interest and I hope to reschedule!

Latest posts