Yet another "Bling" 1911 .. the " Purple Heart Commemorative"

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic

New Purple Heart Commemorative Colt 1911 from SK Customs.

This one is from a custom builder.. SK Customs, it may be bling, but I could see owning this one.

It's at least somewhat tastefully done, IMO..

Not that I'd buy one... but does have some refinement absent from the others I've posted

popeye1959

Fanatic
I'm not the kind of guy that just buys a gun to keep in a safe or display case. As one who has served but is not a recipient of a Purple Heart, I would feel awkward owning one of these.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not the kind of guy that just buys a gun to keep in a safe or display case. As one who has served but is not a recipient of a Purple Heart, I would feel awkward owning one of these.
Not if you earned it. Therefore, to those who have earned it, should be free of charge and proudly displayed.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
I'd never wanted a bling firearm, or even one of those collector special, or commiserative edition firearms ( so marked ) as
I shoot everything I buy. How well it shoots is what interests me..more accurate, the better.
I am curious & a bit surprised @ the number of bling guns I've noticed coming on the market.
I'd guess someone is buying them..even the hideous looking ones... or they wouldn't be making them.
Maybe I'd want one if I was a pimp or drug dealer ? I'm not either, so the bling thing is lost on me.

Latest posts